Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Birthday Presents and Stamped Sentiments Card


I had a few card toppers left over from a cheap craft pack that I didn't know what to do with. They were in the shape of presents, and quite large - they would almost certainly dominate a card - and they just didn't look right on their own, on a patterned paper background. I hit upon the idea of using one of my sentiments rubber stamps - it has the words 'happy birthday' on a rectangular stamp, repeated four or five times in different fonts. I decided to stamp this several times over a square blue card blank to create a background that wouldn't clash with the present die cuts but that was more interesting than leaving it plain. It's certainly not a spectacular card but quite fun and is a quick and easy make if you haven't got much time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment