Monday, May 30, 2016

Meal Planning Monday Week 24


Only three weeks until the wedding - eek!

Monday - bank holiday though the weather is not meant to be good so we can't barbecue
Lunch: bacon sandwich (his favourite and I will buy some nice fresh bread)
Dinner:
I am still meaning to  make dessert: avocado and chocolate mousse from I Quit Sugar (he can have ice cream!)

Tuesday
Lunch: salad
Dinner: I will probably have to take a sandwich as I'm off to a local pool for a snorkelling/scuba diving lesson. I don't expect to be doing the latter but the former will definitely be a feature of our honeymoon but I've never done it before and am terrified! I thought having a practice in a pool to get used to the mask and breathing tube would be a good idea before we head to the Galapagos Islands!

Wednesday
Lunch: salad
Dinner: I'll have salmon with cauliflower mash from the freezer and broccoli, he can have chicken and mashed potato.

Thursday - I'm working from home
Lunch: quinoa risotto
Dinner: spiralized veg with basil pesto from I Quit Sugar for me,

Friday
Lunch: salad
Dinner: chicken breast with sticky barbecue glaze from a packet - which we can do on the BBQ or in the house, with chips for him and veg for me

Saturday
Lunch: won't have a lot of time to cook as I have a wedding dress fitting at 11am. At this point there will only be two weeks to go until the wedding! I'll have the rest of the spiralized veg with basil pesto and he can have a bacon sandwich.
Dinner: barbecue? could do chicory sardine boats from I Quit Sugar - rapidly becoming my favourite book in the run-up to my wedding!

Sunday
Lunch: crumpets which are in the freezer and need using up
Dinner: may depend on the weather but I have got chicken thighs in the freezer I could do something with
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment